More than simple delays in cash inflows, problems of customer solvency can sometimes pose a real problem for SMEs and the self-employed who depend on the payment of their customers in order to continue their activities. Are you a self-entrepreneur or manage a company? Factoring is a flexible and interesting solution that effectively protects against customer solvency problems.
Collection problems related to your customers?
Very often, the financial difficulties of a company are not linked to its business model or its management, but come from a lack of liquidity caused by delays or defaults on customers. When business is highly dependent on timely payment from customers, customers’ credit problems can quickly become society’s problems. Do you sell goods or services and depend on prompt payment from your customers? Have you ever experienced financial problems related to non-payment of customer invoices? Are you self-employed or an SME? Factoring is a solution for lasting protection of your activity.
What is factoring?
More than a real product in itself, factoring, or factoring, consists of a set of specific solutions that can be taken individually or in packs. More specifically, factoring aims to protect against customer solvency problems while improving the provision of liquidity through:
- Financing invoices: a factor receives a copy of each invoice issued and pays you an advance corresponding to 90% of the amount invoiced within 24 hours – 48 hours only.
- Debt collection: by entrusting the management of outstanding payments to a specialist, you prevent your customers’ creditworthiness from becoming your problem and easily recover overdue amounts.
- Credit insurance which assures you in the event of non-payment by customers that this non-payment comes from a solvency problem or a refusal to pay.
Protect your company
Our SME product advisers can provide you with information on factoring solutions that exist. Benefit from a non-binding consultation meeting!
- Are your clients’ credit problems becoming your problems?
- Do you suffer from late payment by your customers?
- Do you want to improve your working capital by benefiting from immediate liquidity as soon as an invoice is issued?
- Are you an SME or a self-employed person?
We are at your service to inform you and offer you suitable solutions.